If my name was Rick, I could go by the name of Ricky. Now, My name is Eric so it seems like I could go with the "add 'y'" option, but I suffer from "Can't Add 'Y' To Your Name Syndrome," which in the South causes me to lose mad man points. The only way to lose more is add a 'y' to Eric. Here, let's try this comparison.
Eric is an alright dude.
Ericy is crazy and loves to swing on anyone that does not respect his mustache or his new Chuck Norris shirt.
Eric is so clean shaven and respectful to elders.
Ericy is so unpredictable. Where is he? Is he at Piggy Pit in Springfield fighting over the rights of the jukebox? Is he at Wal-Mart playing the XBOX360 on demo mode and telling the kids behind him to "Watch 'is." ?
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment