I am a HUGE sports fan. Especially college football (ROLL TIDE!). In my spare time I do play-by-play for Greenbrier High School Football and Springfield High School Basketball. I help a guy with a weekly sports talk show as well on Saturday Mornings. Feel free to listen Saturdays at 7:30a on 1100 WSGI.
Enough with the shameless plugs. I love trying to predict the scores of games. Why? Who knows. Men refuse to simply watch a game for the beauty, pagentry, and artistic greatness that is football. We have to make an attempt to guess what the score will be. GOOD TIMES!
Take a look at these predictions and come back Monday to see how right (or wrong) I am.
1. Alabama @ Arkansas - Bama will win 38-16
2. Florida @ Tennessee - Tennessee will win 23-16
3. LSU @ Auburn - Auburn will win 10-7
4. Vandy @ Ole Miss - Ole Miss will win 21-17
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what kind of limp-wrister would ever wear that hideous hat anyway. Only guy I know of who would, got mad when Forrest gave that black girl the book she dropped going into the Unversity of ALA-BUM-A on her first day after de-segregation. GREAT MAN, huh?
Post a Comment